from Paul, February 16 2018
A new update to Stamps will be uploaded to the Mac App Store for review by Apple in the coming days and if approved, will be released sometime next week.
The update will contain the following changes;
• Bug fix for out of range importing or exporting CSV condition,
• Bug fix for not displaying all import CSV issues,
• Relocated catalogue number to table for sorting, colour to form.
• Catalogue number hidden when used as a prefix in stamp description (prior work-around was prefixing ID to description for catalogue number sorting),
• Added catalogue number to search combo box,
• Added new Gallery report showing stamp image and detailed list of catalogue number, description, face value, year, country, color and dimensions,
• Changed individual portfolio reporting lines to print total holding cost, worth and profit as opposed to unit values,
• Other minor changes to reporting (some headings and widths) in reports, and
• Added ‘Edited’ to window title when document has been changed but not saved.
A new user guide will be prepared and posted to our website in the coming days as well. Some of the changes above will be migrated to the Coins apps over the coming weeks.