The Coins app icon and feature graphic of the Australian one cent piece is a representation of a feather tailed glider designed and sculpted by Stuart Devlin and permission was kindly granted by the Royal Australian Mint for the use of their coin design (approval number 9/45/312). Lastly, a special thanks to Paolo Policchi for his ideas, knowledge and assistance in the development of this app for medal collectors.
The site and other app graphics are used under CC0;
Once the creator or a subsequent owner of a work applies CC0 to a work, the work is no longer his or hers in any meaningful sense under copyright law. Anyone can then use the work in any way and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, subject to other laws and the rights others may have in the work or how the work is used.
(from Creative Commons FAQ, 2018)
We would like to thank the graphic design work (which were used for app icons and buttons under CC0) of the following designers;
- The GedGap (and GedGap2Go) app icon and feature graphic entitled “leaf” by diamonjohn from https://openclipart.org/detail/171743/leaf, which was modified to remove the shadow due to display issues on the Mac App Store,
- The PlanDoCheckAdjust (and PDCA2Go) app icon graphic entitled “Glossy Circle” by Steren from https://openclipart.org/detail/21187/glossy-circle, which was modified by adding a Greek cross to define the four PDCA segments or phases,
- The Stamps (and Stamps2Go) app icon and feature graphic entitled “Air Mail Postage Stamp” by uroesch from https://openclipart.org/user-detail/uroesch,
- The Duplicate button (used for upcoming versions of Stamps and Coins apps) graphic entitled “mono copy stencil” by dannya from https://openclipart.org/detail/196855/mono-copy-stencil.
We would like to thank the graphic design work (which were used for site graphics under CC0) of the following designers;
- The header image for this website is an untitled photo with a filename of wood-3219267.jpg (bottom cropped) by rawpixel from https://pixabay.com/en/wood-desktop-wooden-aerial-3219267/, with cropping to focus on the laptop and plate of cookies.
- This graphic is also used on our Twitter social media account,
- The Seven Cookies site logo and avatar graphic entitled “Cookie” by sonoftroll from https://openclipart.org/detail/179189/cookie, and was modified to add an embossed ‘7’ with a shadow. A disk image graphic entitled “floppy disk” by sixsixfive from https://openclipart.org/detail/212379/floppy-disk was added and is slightly overlapping the cookie on the bottom right corner of the logo.
- This graphic is also used an avatar on our Twitter social media account,
- The Reviews and Blog page graphics entitled “Special Edition Newspaper Frame” by j4p4n from https://openclipart.org/detail/188929/special-edition-newspaper-frame, modified with the newspaper “Special Edition” frame white bucket-filled and the “Seven Cookies Reviews” or “Seven Cookies Blog” wording added,
- The email graphic on the Contact page entitled “Red Mail Icon” by shunesburg69 from https://openclipart.org/detail/295555/red-mail-icon, which itself was based on the work of rygle,
- The verified PayPal logos, icons and images are courtesy of the PayPal Logo Centre.
We would like to give a special thank you to Ken Mazur being our first founding donator as well as his review of our Stamps app. Thank you Ken, your financial support and kind words in your review are deeply appreciated.
We would also like to thank and acknowledge the numerous programmers on Stack Overflow for their posts and comments that helped in resolving or adding additional features to our apps. A special call-out to Ole Begemann for the knowledge and wisdom that he shares.