Coins allows a hobbyist numismatist to easily import and record details of their coin or medal collection, including;
- Catalog ID, description, face value, year of issue, country and category,
- Certificate of authenticity number,
- Vendor, website and valuation,
- Mark coins with estimated date, cost, duplicates or wishlisted,
- Purchased date, quantity and cost,
- Grading (Sheldon, NGC or PCGS Grading Scale),
- Rarity (URS or R-1 to R-9 Rarity Scale),
- Mintage and mint marks,
- Diameter and weight,
- Miscellaneous notes,
- Photos of the coins (add obverse and reverse images by drag and drop and a photo of a medal rim can be added for medal collectors under Preferences), and
- Coin documentation being purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity.
Coins v1.15 macOS 10.10+ Free
★★★★⅓ – 6 ratings
Coins allows you to import your coin or medal collection from a spreadsheet CSV file (with headers) to minimize re-keying of data and to export your collection as a CSV file (excludes photos) to share with other collectors. Also, a coin or medal can be duplicated which can be a template when adding coins or medals with similar data.
Your coin collection can be filtered by catalog ID, description, face value, year, country, category, mint marks, duplicates, wishlist or text in notes. The denomination, year or country columns can be hidden (which is customizable in Preferences) for medal collectors which allows for filtering by description or category (or country if unhidden).
Images of your coins or medals can be viewed in the photo gallery and you can inquire on your portfolio profit as well as print listings, portfolio details, photo gallery or purchase history listing of your coin or medal collection.