Version 1.0 (Sep 14, 2016)
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 (Sep 19, 2016)
- Reduced minimum operating system requirement to 10.10
Version 1.2 (Sep 28, 2016)
- Fixed printing issue in macOS Sierra,
- Added R-1 to R-9 rarity scale as an alternate to the Universal Rarity Scale,
- Added portfolio information showing total cost, worth and profit, and
Version 1.3 (Oct 31, 2016)
- Bug fixes and UI modifications,
- Added; Ability to duplicate a coin which is a template for adding coins with similar data,
- Added; Ability to hide denomination, year or country table columns when these are not relevant to your collection,
- Added; NGC and PCGS numeric gradings which are editable for strike types, strike characters, plus grades and designations,
- Added; Import your coin collection from a spreadsheet CSV file to minimise rekeying of data, and
- Added; Export you coin collection to a CSV file (excludes photos) to share your data with other collectors.
Version 1.4 (Nov 29, 2016)
- Bug fixes,
- Added support for Excel “CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited)” CSV file format.
Version 1.5 (Dec 02, 2016)
- Added purchased quantity for collectors with multiple quantities of the same coin,
- Modified Portfolio report to include a quantity column, and
- Modified CSV import and export to include purchased quantity.
Version 1.6 (Feb 04, 2017)
- Bug fixes and minor UI modifications,
- SimplIfied window layout by removing unique id and last updated,
- Renamed incorrectly named image labels from rim to edge and changed wording in Preferences,
- Added tab selection from the touch bar (for supported models of MacBook Pro),
- Added certificate number to Detail tab (also included into CSV import and export),
- Added ability to store purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity image (can be scrolled and magnified) for each coin in the new Documents tab, and
- Double-click any image (obverse, reverse, edge, invoice or certificate) to open in an external viewer.
Version 1.7 (Feb 14, 2017)
- Bug fix to resolve crash when accessing menu when window was closed.
Version 1.8 (Oct 25, 2017)
- Bug fix on revert to save showing an empty document,
- Bug fix on applying application preferences when other document windows become active,
- Bug fix on coin categories preferences reverting to default values when starting app,
- Bug fix on editing import issue log text causing a crash,
- Bug fix to enable landscape printing and scaling,
- Added New Document and New from CSV and Release Notes to main menu,
- Added New Document, New from CSV and Preferences to dock menu, and
- Changed image resizing constraints.
Version 1.9 (Dec 03, 2017)
- Bug fixed when editing new creating categories in Preferences causing unresponsiveness.
Version 1.10 (Apr 25, 2018)
- Relocated catalogue ID to table for sorting.
- Catalogue ID hidden when used as a prefix in coin description (prior work-around was prefixing ID to description for catalogue number sorting),
- Added catalogue ID to search combo box,
- Improved Details and Documents box title truncation,
- Added new Gallery report showing coin images and detailed list of catalogue ID, description, denomination, year, country, category and grading,
- Changed individual portfolio reporting lines to print total holding cost, worth and profit as opposed to unit values,
- Other minor changes to reporting (some headings and widths) in reports, and
- Added ‘Edited’ to window title when document has been changed but not saved.
Version 1.11 (May 1, 2018)
- Fix bug to enable editing of Catalog ID (thanks to Alan).
Version 1.12 (June 8, 2018)
- Bugs fixed when editing new creating categories in Preferences causing unresponsiveness and showing categories from drop-down list in table (thanks to John).
Version 1.13 (Dec 18, 2018)
- Fixed issue with quantity purchased validation,
- Added validation rules for negative quantity, cost and valuation values when importing CSV files, and
- Fixed issue with New from CSV import panel not opening in some circumstances.
- Altered main window view for obverse and reverse images to be vertical aligned,
- Changed Denomination to Face Value,
- Added wording to drag and drop an image when no coin, invoice or certificate image was present,
- Added options to Preferences to provide alternate layout for obverse and reverse label positioning and excluding images when duplicating a coin or medal,
- Added color validation with tooltips for wishlist items that are purchased (date, quantity and cost) and for duplicate items with zero quantity,
- Changed order of fields in Import Preview window to match order shown in table and form, and
- Changed date purchased from picker to text field (which validates date but allows blank when date is unknown).
- Added ability to search and filter on mint marks, text in notes and duplicate or wishlist coin descriptions,
- Added mintage, mint marks, website URL, estimated date, duplicate, estimated cost and wishlist to data model,
- Added website follow link button to enquire of latest valuations,
- Added option to Preferences to provide ability to add or remove mint marks, and
- Changed Help menu to link to support page for latest advisory notes and guides.
- Portfolio statistics window and report modified to exclude newly added wishlist items,
- Portfolio report adds suffixes for newly added duplicates and estimated costs,
- Added Purchase History report to print id, description, date, qty, cost and vendor for purchased coins, and
- Added coin grading, composition, and catalog value to the Gallery Report.
Version 1.14 (Feb 7, 2019)
- Changed date purchased to show full year on screen, in purchase history report and when exported in a CSV file.
- Changed opening of stored invoice and certificate documents from PNG to PDF files when double-clicked.
- Coin images are optimised as a high quality thumbnail to improve performance, and
- Added a menu option for manual optimisation of images, if required.
Version 1.15 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Fixed issue with numeric sorting of catalog ID,
- Added Duplicates button and allowed multiple selected stamps to be duplicated,
- Changed Denomination to Face Value in Preferences,
- Financial information and reports will collate either search filtered or multiple selected stamps for their output,
- Changed Help menu’s ‘Email the Developer’ to ‘Contact Support’ with default browser opening contact web page.