Version 1.0 (Sep 21, 2015)
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 (Oct 12, 2015)
- Bugs Fixed; Loading GEDCOM file issue has been fixed,
- Added ability to adjust main and edit window sizes,
- Added ability to adjust table columns’ sizes and order,
- Added pinch zooming to text on Tree, List and Audit tabs,
- Added support for GEDCOM abbreviation (ABBR) source tag when title tag not present,
- Added ‘Tree’ report,
- Modified GEDCOM tag parsing, and
- Removed shadow around icon.
Version 1.2 (Nov 04, 2015)
- Added customisable birth and death scoring for sources under Preferences, e.g. change score or add new source types,
- Added ‘Recalculate GedGap Scores’ when scoring changes under Edit menu, and
- Added ‘Email the Developer’ for feedback and comments under Help menu.
Version 1.3 (Nov 18, 2015)
- Fixed incorrect source definition causing some GEDCOM imports to fail,
- Fixed being able to edit the research plan for an unselected person,
- Fixed sorting by source title or free-form text in Sources table, and
- Fixed birth and death scoring tables not refreshing when Defaults clicked in Preferences.
Version 1.4 (Jan 09, 2016)
- Fixed repositioning on selected person after finishing editing research plan,
- GedGap score filtering less than maximum will now include living persons,
- Some performance enhancements, and
- Added Read User Guide to open an embedded user guide from the Help menu.
Version 1.5 (Apr 23, 2016)
- Bug Fixed: Fixed app crashing when opening a prior saved document that had a GedGap score filtered less than maximum.
Version 1.6 (May 10, 2016)
- Added checking for GEDCOM file encodings from RootsMagic (thanks to Peter Mapp).
Version 1.7 (Jan 27, 2017)
- Bug fixes, and
- Added support for GEDCOM files with indented tags (exported from Geni).
Version 2.0 (Nov 17, 2017)
- Added ability to re-import a GEDCOM file to update priorities, confidence, tips and scores but preserves research notes,
- Bug fixes (text scrolling issue in people legend drawer has been replaced with a popover window),
- Bug fix for landscape printing and scale,
- Added Touch Bar support for selected MacBook Pros,
- Added animated birth and death quality scoring gauges (updated in background) to edit research plan window,
- Dynamic resizing of list and audit output after window size changes,
- Remove detailed listing of source details to improve readability of list output,
- Added coloured coded source scoring bar graphics and source tooltips to audit output,
- Changed birth and death gap scores in People table from numbers to level indicators,
- Added birth and death relevance indicators to Sources table,
- Changed filtering by slider to include research completed and exhausted,
- Added option to hide living, private, research exhausted or complete flags in Plan table within Preferences,
- Added New Document, New from GEDCOM and Release Notes to main menu, and
- Added New Document, New from GEDCOM and Preferences to dock menu.
Version 2.1 (Nov 22, 2017)
- Fixed Plan window; names were colored blue when notes were added which was difficult to read with blue highlight color.
Version 2.2 (Jan 03, 2018)
- Added user guide to Help menu.
Version 2.3 (Feb 06, 2018)
- Fixed bug causing crash loading GEDCOM file with embedded sources (citations not linked to source records),
- Improved event citation tag parsing in respect of concatenate processing,
- Improved source id with leading dash no longer being treated as negative, and
- Improved support for GEDCOM files from Ancestry (embedded sources, source and citation tags), and
- Added ‘Edited’ to window title when document has been changed but not saved.
Version 2,4 (Feb 16, 2018)
- Fixed bug causing crash when loading GEDCOM with embedded sources that have no citation detail based on an Ancestry source (source with _APID tag reference only).
Version 2.5 (Apr 26, 2018)
- Fixed issue with People report causing a crash,
- Fixed issue with setting “Hide Private, Living, Research Exhausted and Complete flags in Plan table” in Preferences causing a crash and expanded tp hide individuals with privacy filters,
- Fixed issue allowing Missing Birth, Death, Exhausted flags to be set with Research Complete flag,
- Fixed audit cell scoring bar graphics not refreshing for new audit searches,
- Improved display of level indicators, and
- Removed some table columns to improved viewing of key data on reduced window widths.
Version 2.6 (Dec 20, 2018)
- Fix selecting last person viewed when opening a document,
- Fixed issue with importing larger GEDCOM files causing unresponsiveness in some cases, and
- Improved color palette for dark mode in macOS 10.14.