- Analyze and score each of your sources to reveal gaps in the reliability of your birth and death entries,
- Prioritize individual avenues of research based on the quality of the sources upon which they’re based,
- Determine a confidence rating in your sources based on completeness of research,
- Provide brief tips on birth and death entries for researching,
- Allow you to add brief notes to each entries status of research, and
- Allow you to set flags for incomplete research to missing birth and death entries.
- GedGap2Go User Guide v1.4 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
- Sample GEDCOM file for importing (GEDCOM 5.5 UTF-8 format)
Please note; GedGap2Go does not currently synchronise data with GedGap.
To uninstall or remove GedGap2Go from your device;
- From your Home screen, press and hold the GedGap2Go icon,
- After a few seconds, tap a small ⓧ that appears in the top left-hand corner of the icon, and
- Tap Delete when a message asking you to confirm deletion appears. This message will also indicate that the any data stored on the iCloud for use by other devices will remain.
- Optionally, to remove iCloud data for GedGap2Go;
- From Settings, tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and
- Under Documents & Data, tap GedGap2Go > Edit > Delete All.
End of Life
We are announcing the end of new feature development for GedGap2Go. We will continue to offer technical support to all customers until 26th October 2018.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.