- PDCA2Go User Guide for iPad v1.2 (PDF format e-book)
- PDCA2Go User Guide for iPhone v1.2 (PDF format e-book)
Please note; PDCA2Go does not currently synchronise data with PlanDoCheckAdjust.
To uninstall or remove PDCA2Go from your device;
- From your Home screen, press and hold the PDCA2Go icon,
- After a few seconds, tap a small ⓧ that appears in the top left-hand corner of the icon, and
- Tap Delete when a message asking you to confirm deletion appears. This message will also indicate that the any data stored on the iCloud for use by other devices will remain.
- Optionally, to remove iCloud data for PDCA2Go;
- From Settings, tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and
- Under Documents & Data, tap PDCA2Go > Edit > Delete All.
End of Life
We are announcing the end of new feature development for PDCA2Go. We will continue to offer technical support to all customers until 13th October 2018.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.