The support page for Coins contains the latest user guide and sample import CSV to try, advisory notes, new features wishlist and uninstall instructions.
Links to archives of older user guides and an app change log can be found at the bottom of the page.
The following resources are available for the current version 1.14 (and the prior version 1.13) of Coins;
- Coins User Guide v1.13-1.14a (Accessible PDF format e-book)
- Sample CSV file for importing (Zip file containing a sample CSV file)
You may need to unzip this sample CSV file before importing.
The following resource is available for the next version 1.15 of Coins (under review);
- Coins User Guide v1.15 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
If you are having any issues (e.g. preparing or importing your CSV file) or you have a suggestion, please contact us with your comments.
The data model had been updated in the prior version 1.6 to incorporate certificate number and the images of a purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity for each stamp (as well as other minor changes). Data files saved prior to version 1.6 will be automatically converted when opened.
It is currently not possible to view and import coin images from your Photos app library. Open Photos and export an image when can be drag and dropped into one of the image areas in Coins.
The following are minor issues identified or ideas shared from our customers to be considered for inclusion in a future version of Coins;
- Fix numeric sorting issue with Catalog Id,
- Customisable or configurable reporting (possibly as an in-app purchase),
- Incremental id assigned to catalog id (which can be over-typed),
- Allow the moving of items from the table to the form,
- Ability to add links to coin images in a CSV file,
- Ability to import a coin image from Photos library, and
- Allow printing a single page which shows current coin details and images.
- Workaround of printing a screenshot of the app window.
If you wish to publish your coin collection on our website, please contact us.
To uninstall or remove Coins from your computer;
- If Coins is currently running, please quit the application,
- Delete the Coins application file (usually located in your Applications folder) by dragging it to Trash, and
- Optionally, delete the au.com.sevencookies.Coins folder from within your container folder, which is located in your home Library folder (~/Library/Container/au.com.sevencookies.Coins, where the ~ tilde symbol is your home folder).
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.