Welcome to our website, with the uniform resource location address of https://sevencookies.com.au (formerly known as sevencookiesapps.com) is operated by Seven Cookies®.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Seven Cookies’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Seven Cookies®, the owner of the website and the term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice,
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law,
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements,
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions,
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website,
- Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages,
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites,
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia,
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website,
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service,
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments,
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website,
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website, and
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For any questions or notice, please contact us
Any changes to our policy will be recorded below;
- 4th April 2018; Initial policy release,
- 5th April 2018; No content changed, formatting of the prior Attribution section to be a left-aligned blockquote to this Policy Changes section,
- 26th August 2018; Changed domain and links from sevencookiesapps.wordpress.com to sevencookiesapps.com. Changed wording around sevencookies.com.au domain name, which is used for reverse-DNS strings.
- “Reverse domain name notation (or reverse-DNS) is a naming convention for the components, packages, and types used by a programming language, system or framework. A characteristic of reverse-DNS strings is that they are based on registered domain names.” (from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_domain_name_notation),
- 24th January 2019; Simplified the wording about redirects from our registered domain of sevencookies.com.au,
- 3rd February 2019; Added rationale for sevencookies.com.au domain being a reverse DNS bundle identifier,
- 7th February 2019; Added wording that sevencookies.com.au domain is mapped by WordPress,
- 25th February 2019; Remove wording of “Our sevencookies.com.au registered domain (which is our reverse domain name bundle identifier) is mapped by WordPress and will redirect to this site.” since sevencookies.com.au is now the primary domain, formerly sevencookiesapps.com,
- 26th February 2019; Changed links to sevencookies.com.au and added formerly known as sevencookiesapps.com.