The support page for Stamps contains the latest user guide, sample import CSV to try and my New Zealand stamp collection, advisory notes, release integrity and uninstall instructions.
Links to archives of older user guides and an app change log can be found at the bottom of the page.
The following resources are available for the current version 1.15 of Stamps;
- Stamps User Guide v1.15 (Accessible PDF e-book)
- Sample CSV file for importing (Zip CSV file)
- New Zealand Stamps 1988 (Zip Stamps document)
You may need to unzip the sample CSV file or New Zealand Stamps document before importing or opening respectively.
If you are having any issues (e.g. preparing or importing your CSV file) or you have a suggestion, please contact us with your comments.
Please read or download our latest user guide for Stamps.
The data model had been updated in the prior version 1.7 to incorporate vendor, certificate number and the images of a purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity for each stamp. Data files saved prior to version 1.7 will be automatically converted when opened.
It is currently not possible to view and import stamp images from your Photos app library. Open Photos and export an image when can be drag and dropped into the image area in Stamps.
To validate the integrity of Stamps from our download, the SHA256 checksum should be;
Run the following command in Terminal to compute the checksum of your copy;
shasum -a 256 ~/Downloads/stampsnotarized.zip
In addition, our apps have been notarized by Apple to be free of malicious software, which can be verified using the spctl command in Terminal.
spctl -a -vv /Applications/Stamps.app/
The status of Stamps will state that it has a Notarized Developer ID.
/Applications/Stamps.app/: accepted source=Notarized Developer ID origin=Developer ID Application: A.M COOK & P.D COOK (F6U4UUF555)
To uninstall or remove Stamps from your computer;
- If Stamps is currently running, please quit the application,
- Delete the Stamps application file (usually located in your Applications folder) by dragging it to Trash, and
- Optionally, delete the au.com.sevencookies.Stamps folder from within your container folder, which is located in your home Library folder (~/Library/Container/au.com.sevencookies.Stamps, where the ~ tilde symbol is your home folder).